Going to Waikiki in september. Want to 1) scuba dive, See the USS Arizona, lie on the beach, and also see a r?
This is our first time visiting Hawaii, and i want to make the most of it. Read More →
Should Sharks in areas frequented by scuba divers be eradicated to protect the safety of the divers?
Ever since I was little space exploration has fascinated me, so space Read More →Read More Posts From This Category
Discover one of the Philippines’ best diving spots — Anilao, Mabini Batangas. It boasts more than a hundred species of marine life, corals and fishes. This has become a haven for divers and snorkelers. Video courtesy of the Philippine Department of Tourism.
Grey reef shark spotted prowling the reefs at Makaru Thila which is a superb dive site in the Maldives. You can see many fish species there, excellent reefs and sharks.
More Dive Travel
- Grey Reef Shark at Maaya Thila Scuba Dive Video in Maldives
- MSD Palau Dive Trip 2006 Intro
- Playa Giron Buceo
- Siddhartha Dive Resort & Spa (Bali)
- Two Bizarre Fish Tales
- Barracuda at Maya Thila, Maldives Night Dive
- MSD Belize Dive Trip 2010
- The best of the Maldives Underwater Tour
- Wrack dive at the Liberty (Tulamben Bali) HQ
- Divers Direct Spearfishing Seminar in Key West, Fl